Progression - Fire Mage-NEPRIJATÝ

Zobrazit předchozí téma Zobrazit následující téma Goto down

Progression - Fire Mage-NEPRIJATÝ

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:13 am

Nick figures:  Progression
Class:  Fire Mage
Bought or vyexpená figure:  Bought my Mage on Twinstar
Experience with Progres:  4/5H BoT, 6/6H BWD 2/2H ToT4W 6/7H Firelands
How long do you play wow / her class: TB/WotLK/Cato played Mage, MoP/WoD played Priest
Condition your Equipe, ilvL: http://imgur.com/a/FNjY2 360ilvl
Talents: http://imgur.com/a/RT6bX (Multi Target) http://imgur.com/a/wQePY (Single Target)
Screen ui in the raid / DMB dummy timers (ideally with FPS in raid): http://imgur.com/a/nCMR2
My class. My rotation. Why stacking these states: [Opener] Pre cast  Pyroblast to apply  Critical Mass  >   Flame Orb  >  Living Bomb (Refresh when explodes) > Fireball > Attempt to setup a early 
 Combustion  /   Impact spread as soon as possible, Everything after this is Fireball/Scorch "Depending on movement" while weaving in Living Bombs and setting up for my 1 and 2 min CDs.
Stat Priority: Intellect, 17%Hit, Haste until (813), Crit, Haste until (1574 "If I receive  Dark Intent ")  Mastery
TeamSpeak. Microphone. Required addons: TS3/Mic = Yes. 
Those suits our raid times? Can you guarantee that you'll be ready at the time of the raid ?: Yes I will be online 30 min prior everyday with all consumables required for progression. 
4-5  Flask of the Draconic Mind
60-80 Volcanic Potion
60-80 Flame Cap
Also Fortune Cookie If it is needed from me but I assume you have Seafood Magnifique Feast
What I expect from the Exalted and what I want to achieve: I would expect some patience as I learn some of your language. That will be my biggest wall raiding with you guys. I would love to finish Cataclysm content in style Very Happy
Previous guild (reason for leaving): None
Do you know someone from the Exalted? Not personally
Where did you learn about the Exalted? Member approached me and asked me to apply.
Something about myself: I Have raided Tier 11/12 in extremely competitive environment and I am sure I can have a smooth transition into your guild. I have was a Loot council officer for nearly 2 years in a top end progression guild on Nostalrius and Kronos. But recently quit raiding there to start new somewhere. I am from America but I have absolutely no problem with your raid times. 
I am also a numbers guy I do my best to Min/Max the most damage efficiently with tools I find from others as well as make myself. Example If you have any questions please as below and I will get to them as soon as possible.

Naposledy upravil Terorizt dne Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:40 am, celkově upraveno 4 krát (Reason for editing : Adding stat prio)

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Počet príspevkov : 9

Zobrazit informace o autorovi

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Re: Progression - Fire Mage-NEPRIJATÝ

Příspěvek  Miakhaliffa za Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:40 am

Codymueller napsal:[size=36]
I would expect some patience as I learn some of your language.[/size][/size]

jak na tom ted jsi s cestinou/slovenstinou?[/size]
Miakhaliffa
Knight
Knight

Počet príspevkov : 87

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:42 am

Miakhaliffa napsal:
Codymueller napsal:[size=36]
I would expect some patience as I learn some of your language.[/size][/size]

jak na tom ted jsi s cestinou/slovenstinou?[/size]

Nemohu mluvit , ale nemohu pochopit, co píšete , pokud mohu použít překladatele. Mi podaří přeložit zprávy odeslané na mě poměrně rychle.

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Atucha za Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:58 am

That could work in guild chat etc, but not during raid when we're talking on TeamSpeak. I don't think, this would work very well.

Atucha
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Počet príspevkov : 231

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:44 am

Atucha napsal:That could work in guild chat etc, but not during raid when we're talking on TeamSpeak. I don't think, this would work very well.

To je, jak rychle můžu přeložit text , Example. 
Máte pravdu v jedné věci ale pokud tam jsou důležité vyzývá běhu v průběhu pokusu jsem se může nebo nemusí být schopen pochopit rychlý přepínač

Dělám můj výzkum Chápu aktuální obsah RAID. Pokud byste chtěli , aby mi dát šanci , že by bylo skvělé. Pokud tomu tak není chápu .

Also I would like to know if there are any grammatical errors in these translations or If it is coming out not readable.

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Soulburn za Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Yes, there are lots of grammatical errors. Please write in english.
Soulburn
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Počet príspevkov : 204

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Yes, there are lots of grammatical errors. Please write in english.
Sorry, this is what the last post said.

That's how fast I can translate text,  Example . 
You're right about one thing if there is a important call during a pull I may or may not be able to understand what you are saying.

I do my research I understand the current content. If you would like to give me a chance, that would be great. If not I understand.

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Soulburn za Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:07 pm

You as a DPS I don't mind having you in raid. If you know what to do, what is our strategy to kill the boss, you don't really need to know what we are saying on TeamSpeak. But you must be very aware of what's happening in the raid. CDs, positions, etc etc. The only thing that I do mind is your gear (equipment). 360 is pretty low for upcoming Ragnaros progresssion.

Also, you are saying that you have 6/7 hc experience.. where if I may ask.

Naposledy upravil Soulburn dne Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:51 pm, celkově upraveno 1 krát
Soulburn
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Soulburn napsal:Also, you are saying that you have 6/7 hc experience.. where if I may ask.

All my experience come from when I raided with <Neurotic> on Retail Cataclysm. We had Multiple server firsts, including Nef and Chogal. I just had to quit due to personal reasons right before Ragnaros Progression in Firelands.

I would love to look over your strategies and go to a couple Alt raids before I would feel comfortable stepping into FL Progression. It wont take me that long to get into the groove of things but I did just Buy this mage off Twinstar auction.

Current work in progress but I am still adjusting weak-auras and Addons here is my UI

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Kucko za Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:05 pm

It can be really hard for you. We are all from Czech Republic/Slovakia... and yeah, one guy from Serbia  lol!  . Probably we sounds like Russians.
I like the idea of couple alt raids and we'll see... maybe you'll change your mind or something... or maybe we'll just invite you, who knows. It can be fun!

But i really appreciate your effort, language doesn't matter, if you have experience and good personality. May i ask where are you from?
Kucko
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Počet príspevkov : 806

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Kucko napsal:It can be really hard for you. We are all from Czech Republic/Slovakia... and yeah, one guy from Serbia  lol!  . Probably we sounds like Russians.
I like the idea of couple alt raids and we'll see... maybe you'll change your mind or something... or maybe we'll just invite you, who knows. It can be fun!

But i really appreciate your effort, language doesn't matter, if you have experience and good personality. May i ask where are you from?
I appreciate everyone's positive attitudes. Everyone's English on here seems really good and easy to understand. 

I am from Bend Oregon, USA. Raids would start 19:00 server time = 10AM for me. I am 9 hours behind your guys.

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Rio za Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:33 pm

I don´t really think that language will be a big issue although Czech is one of the most hardest languages specially for someone who has nothing to do with Slavic nations, but there are only about 40 words to know and take this with a very big reserve as most common are doleva (go left), doprava (go right), na kupu (everyone on one place), tak jsi kokod (you´re an asshole) etc. And also a big amount of English words are used too, so I think that at least "Prepot", "Pull", "Fuck", "Ress", "Hero", "Nuke" will be familiar to you.

Rio
Knight
Knight

Počet príspevkov : 68

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Rio napsal:I don´t really think that language will be a big issue although Czech is one of the most hardest languages specially for someone who has nothing to do with Slavic nations, but there are only about 40 words to know and take this with a very big reserve as most common are doleva (go left), doprava (go right), na kupu (everyone on one place), tak jsi kokod (you´re an asshole) etc. And also a big amount of English words are used too, so I think that at least "Prepot", "Pull", "Fuck", "Ress", "Hero", "Nuke" will be familiar to you.

Thank you for the advice, I will brush up on some basic raid commands. Could I have someone help me fill out the (???) parts on this Sheet. I will be using this personally to keep track of what raids you do for each day so I can have a clear picture. Thank you.  Smile

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Soulburn za Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:49 pm

We mainly do FL raids at the 8 PM (ECT) every day i could say. We don't raid t11 content that much. Maybe once a month i coud say.
Soulburn
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Tiine za Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 pm

i remember that we have one member who doesn't understand, i think that is not problem to tell in english what you have to do . BTW first thing u learn its to swear. which is most part of the conversation Very Happy

i hope i did not make mistake and you understand. Very Happy
Tiine
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Počet príspevkov : 683

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:59 am

Tiine napsal:i remember that we have one member who doesn't understand, i think that is not problem to tell in english what you have to do . BTW first thing u learn its to swear. which is most part of the conversation Very Happy

i hope i did not make mistake and you understand. Very Happy
 Dont worry, Můj český je hovno.  Smile

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Codymueller za Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, I am just checking in on the status on my application. It has been a while and I have reached out to some in-game to ask about it. Smile I have also included a screenshot of my UI since I have been able to have some free time with my character lately.

Codymueller
Scout
Scout

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Terorizt za Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:39 am

You have a registration in other guild, which is inaccessible to us. Low item level is bad for progress Ragnaros 25 man HC...

unaccepted

Terorizt
Rangedps leader
Rangedps leader

Počet príspevkov : 135

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Zobrazit předchozí téma Zobrazit následující téma Návrat nahoru